"Don’t underestimate KPOP fans, their hearts are purer than anyone else.
They love courageously. They try their best to tackle difficult obstacles, language and culture barrier.
KPOP FANS symbolizes PEACE. They don’t discriminate based in race.
They befriend people with the same interest from different countries.
They are more passionate and warm than anyone else."
-
A Psychologist, 2012.

Friday, January 15, 2016

Love Letter ♫


Happy Birthday to my dearest 민준케이오빠! 
Time flies too fast and it's been my 6th time wishing you a Happy Birthday. Words alone are not enough to express how much i adore you. I adore you as a singer, and I really, really adore you as a human being. Have a great birthday and stay healthy!

I'm writing this in the middle of lunch break at work so I'm gonna keep this short. You know I'll always support and love you, right? Really hope to see you on stage very soon! ^___^  Love you to the moon and back! ;)



♫ T.S: Love Letter - JUN. K 


LOVE,
LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment