"Don’t underestimate KPOP fans, their hearts are purer than anyone else.
They love courageously. They try their best to tackle difficult obstacles, language and culture barrier.
KPOP FANS symbolizes PEACE. They don’t discriminate based in race.
They befriend people with the same interest from different countries.
They are more passionate and warm than anyone else."
-
A Psychologist, 2012.

Saturday, January 2, 2016

Hello, 2016!

Hello to all! Happy new Year 2016!
Today is the 2nd day of the year, how are you feeling the new year? :) Today i want so share my 2016 New Year Resolution! I really hope i won't quit this resolution anytime soon.. lol. So, here is my resolution for 2016!




01. Get Healthier
It's not gonna be easy, but i'll try! :) I'll try to eat less fast food & instant food and eat more vegetable (lol i don't know if it's possible.. i hate vegetables! T_T). And.. I'll challenge myself to quit eating instant noodle for a year! I'm quite a picky eater, so when there's no food that suite my taste, i'll eat instant noodle (mostly for dinner). This year, i'll try to quit eating instant noodle and eat more healthier food! Please wish me luck! ;)

02. Lose Weight
Ha! Since i started working in February last year, i've gained about 4kgs. T_____T So this year my resolution is to back to my normal weight. 

03. Save and Earn More Money
Since earning my own money, i feel more at ease. This year, I want to save and earn more money. Fighting!! 

04. Travel More
I want to travel more and more this year! That's why i should save and earn more money. lol. I want to visit beautiful countries and make more memories. 

05. Spend More Times With Family & Friends
I want to spend more quality time with my family and friends. I want to share more exciting events and create wonderful memories with my loved ones. :)

06. Worry Less
I really need to stop worrying... I worry almost about everything, about myself, about work, about family, about life.. T__T This year, i want to worry less and be a happier, better person.

07. 2PM's Concert
Please please please! I want to see them again before they went to the army by 2017 T_____T I hope I'll have the opportunity to watch their awesomeness again anytime soon! <3

08. Work Hard, Play Hard
Enough said. ;)



What's your resolution this year, everyone?
I wish everyone a blessed and healthy year ahead :) 2015 has been a good year for me, and I'm grateful for everything. :) I hope 2016 will bring us more happiness, peace, and love. See you and have a great day, everyone!

LOVE,
LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment