"Don’t underestimate KPOP fans, their hearts are purer than anyone else.
They love courageously. They try their best to tackle difficult obstacles, language and culture barrier.
KPOP FANS symbolizes PEACE. They don’t discriminate based in race.
They befriend people with the same interest from different countries.
They are more passionate and warm than anyone else."
-
A Psychologist, 2012.

Friday, December 25, 2015

Merry Christmas 2015 and Happy New Year 2016!

♫ Merry Christmas 2015 and Happy New Year 2016 to everyoneee! 
To you, who are reading this now, Have a Merry Chirstmas and Happy New Year! May your Christmas this year be filled with lots of happiness, peace, and love.. Lots of love! - ♥♥♥♥♥ And may the year ahead be full of contentment and joy!♥




Earlier this year I was chosen as a member of #WOWKOREASUPPORTER2015- a campaign by Korea Tourism Organization Jakarta Office to promote Korea tourism through social network such as blogs and SNS.

I'm very happy and honored to be a part of this event. It's a bit sad that I wasn't able to attend most of the events held by KTO Jakarta because I don't live in Jakarta. T_T But, I'm still happy I had the opportunity to promote Korea- and I will continue to spread my love for Korea through this blog! ^_^




And looking back, this year has been a pretty good year for me. I got a job earlier this year- as a graphic and web designer. I’m not a social person (i’m bad at socializing lol), so adjusting to my work environment is a new challenge for me. I learn a lot of things and get a lot of advices from my friends. 

People say “Life begin at the end of your comfort zone”. Sometimes, I think i’m getting too comfortable in my comfort zone. I want to do something different. Something that make me wake up everyday with excitement, i think? Something that put a bright smile on my face everyday when i wake up.

Well, whatever it is, i want to fill the year 2016 with lots of happiness and joy. One of my resolutions last year was to be a happier, a better person. I guess that will be my resolution for next year too. :) 



I hope 2016 will be an amazing year for all of us! Yay! ^_^
Once again, ♫ Merry Christmas 2015 and Happy New Year 2016 to you! 



LOVE,
LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment