"Don’t underestimate KPOP fans, their hearts are purer than anyone else.
They love courageously. They try their best to tackle difficult obstacles, language and culture barrier.
KPOP FANS symbolizes PEACE. They don’t discriminate based in race.
They befriend people with the same interest from different countries.
They are more passionate and warm than anyone else."
-
A Psychologist, 2012.

Monday, July 13, 2015

Take a Look: 2PM-No.5 (Day Version) Album!

Helloooo everyone!
It's been a long time :) Life has been very busy these last few months since I started working full time as a graphic designer. But i'm here now to share about my boys' latest album, No. 5 by 2PM! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

As usual, i purchase the album at Gasoo Galore, and I was very happy because this album came to 우리집(My House)  lol less than two weeks since the album was released in Korea. Once again, i'm very satisfied with their service! ヾ(@^▽^@)ノ

By the way, the album comes in Day Version (White) and Night Version (Black) but i decided to get the Day Version. Each version also comes with a different poster and photobook.


Now let's take a look at my No. 5 (Day Version) album! 
But first, don't forget to watch the fairy tale like music video below!~






So pretty, right? (*・∀・*)人(*・∀・*) 
I'm so in love with the door-knob like design for the album cover that represent 'My House'. My heart is also too weak for the amount of perfection in this album photobook and poster photoshot concept. Everyone looks super handsome omg T____T♥ 

Overall I'm very satisfied with 2PM's comeback this time. The song, MV, and concept is just so awesome and well-made. I hope the public will recognize their talent and love them more despite the lack of their activity in Korea.

 
See you next time and happy holiday!~  (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧




Note:
✨ All photos are taken and belong to thehottestkpop.  
      Do not repost or edit without permission.
✨ This post is not a sponsored post.

 
LOVE,
LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment