"Don’t underestimate KPOP fans, their hearts are purer than anyone else.
They love courageously. They try their best to tackle difficult obstacles, language and culture barrier.
KPOP FANS symbolizes PEACE. They don’t discriminate based in race.
They befriend people with the same interest from different countries.
They are more passionate and warm than anyone else."
-
A Psychologist, 2012.

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Hello, March!

 
Hi, guys! Hello to March! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ 
February was a pretty tiring month for me as you all know from my Hello, February! post that i started working as a Graphic Designer in a Digital Agency here in Surabaya. Everything was good (so far) for me; my work mates are really nice and i enjoy my job. But honestly i think that the work hour is too long (8.30am-05.30pm)- 9 hours in front of in computer is just so.. tiring. ┐(‘~`;)┌

But yeah at least my first month of working life is going pretty well. And finally i will get my first pay within this week! Yay to me! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧


How was your February, 여러분? I hope you guys had an amazing month! I will try to blog more often (if i'm not too tired or too lazy u_u), so please looking forward to my post! See you!

----
Ah! I also have an urgent to tell you guys this:
GO WATCH KILL ME HEAL ME NOW! It's such an amazing drama, trust me. ヾ(@^▽^@)ノ Jisung is such a great actor- i hope he will get a daesang this year!

And if you guys are watching this drama right now, which persona is your favorite? Shin Se Gi, Perry Park, Ahn Yo Na? Or maybe Cha Do Hyun? My favorite is definitely Ahn Yo Na. Ah, i just love him her. With 4 episode left, i hope we will get to see Yo Na again! (^O^) Peace!


LOVE,
LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment