"Don’t underestimate KPOP fans, their hearts are purer than anyone else.
They love courageously. They try their best to tackle difficult obstacles, language and culture barrier.
KPOP FANS symbolizes PEACE. They don’t discriminate based in race.
They befriend people with the same interest from different countries.
They are more passionate and warm than anyone else."
-
A Psychologist, 2012.

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Take a Look: My Very First Signed Album!

Hello guys! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Guess what came in the mail last Friday!! Got this package right after i went home from work and I cannot be happier than this! Hehehe. I was so happy and excited when Mnet contacted me via twitter last December to tell me that I won a signed K-Pop Album from the MAMA 2014 Award event! I didn't know that they will send me a signed 2PM album T___T♥ Thank you so much, Mnet!! 

And here they are some photos of my very first signed album! The album was signed by Junho hehehe. Hopefully next time i will get a 2PM album signed by all of the members hahaha! ヾ(@^▽^@)ノ
 
 // 준호 오빠 감사합니~~!! (〃^∇^)ノ //

Have a great day everyone! \(●~▽~●)

LOVE,
LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment