"Don’t underestimate KPOP fans, their hearts are purer than anyone else.
They love courageously. They try their best to tackle difficult obstacles, language and culture barrier.
KPOP FANS symbolizes PEACE. They don’t discriminate based in race.
They befriend people with the same interest from different countries.
They are more passionate and warm than anyone else."
-
A Psychologist, 2012.

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Hello, February!

 
Hello to all!~ 
31 days has passed since 2015 began and here we are in the beginning of February, The Month of Love, people said.

And starting tomorrow, I'm going to work as a graphic designer for a digital agency company here in Surabaya. The first three months will be a trial period and I hope I can get through it well. Meeting new people, being in a new environment and community is definitely a challenge for me. I think it's time to get out from my comfort zone. (╥﹏╥) Honestly I'm so worried, but still, I'm pretty excited to see what's coming tomorrow! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

And I hope that even though I have a steady job now (with approximately 9hours working time), I will still have times (and not too tired) to do the things I love like watching korean drama, going out with friends, blogging and more. Well, i actually need to do those things whatever happens lol. (●´ω`●) 

I will blog more about #WOWKOREASUPPORTER2015 to promote Korea's tourism and culture in the future so please looking forward into it! And a big Thank You to @KTOJakarta for choosing my #WKS2015 entry Things To Do in Incheon International Airport, Korea! as one of the Best Post in January. Will work harder! \(*^▽^*)/

And lastly, I hope you guys have a great month ahead, and have a month full of love! And here, have a cutie MinGuk-ie to brighten your day! See you!  (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

LOVE,
LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment