"Don’t underestimate KPOP fans, their hearts are purer than anyone else.
They love courageously. They try their best to tackle difficult obstacles, language and culture barrier.
KPOP FANS symbolizes PEACE. They don’t discriminate based in race.
They befriend people with the same interest from different countries.
They are more passionate and warm than anyone else."
-
A Psychologist, 2012.

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

30 Days of K-POP Song Challenge: DAY 05


     
     
      13. 01. 2015
30 Days of K-POP Song Challenge: DAY 05
  ➥  A Song from your favorite Female Idol :
  ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓


Because Of You (너 때문에) - Baek Ah Yeon (Feat. JiA of missA) | 2013
 
♫ Listen H E R E ♫




It's Day 5 and it's time to choose a song from my favorite Female Idol! Actually I enjoy a lot of girl groups or female idol songs but i don't have any favorite group/idol at the moment. But, i will choose a song from K-Pop Star Baek Ah Yeon's 2nd Mini Album 'A Good Girl' title Because Of You (너 때문에) that was released in June 2013.

Baek Ah Yeon really have a sweet, clear and nice voice. I personally really like her voice, especially when she hits high note! I would also recommend you to listen to her song 'Sad Song (느린노래) ' and 'Always' from her 1st Mini Album 'I'm Baek' that was released in September 2012.

백아연 – A Good Girl
♫ "I feel because of you, my heart races because of you.
I hurt because of you, I live because of you.
I was happy with the name of love for you and me." ♫

See you tomorrow on Day 06뿅!~ 


LOVE,
LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment