"Don’t underestimate KPOP fans, their hearts are purer than anyone else.
They love courageously. They try their best to tackle difficult obstacles, language and culture barrier.
KPOP FANS symbolizes PEACE. They don’t discriminate based in race.
They befriend people with the same interest from different countries.
They are more passionate and warm than anyone else."
-
A Psychologist, 2012.

Friday, January 9, 2015

30 Days of K-POP Song Challenge: DAY 01


     
     
       09. 01. 2015  
 30 Days of K-POP Song Challenge: DAY 01
  ➥ The song that introduced you to K-Pop:
  ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓


I Think I Love You - Byul (별)
| 2004
OST. Full House
 
♫ Listen H E R E ♫




Actually this song is not a song that introduced me to K-Pop; more like my very first K-Pop song. I was always a big fan on Korean Drama since my high school years, and local channel here in Indonesia often broadcasting Korean Drama, including Full House. 

Even after all these years, this song doesn't get old right? ♥ Even the intro in the beginning of the song feels very familiar. I still remember that time when i use this song for my (very old) phone ringtone years ago (almost 10 years). lol. ヾ(@⌒▽⌒@)ノ

See you tomorrow on Day 02뿅!~ 


LOVE,
LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment