"Don’t underestimate KPOP fans, their hearts are purer than anyone else.
They love courageously. They try their best to tackle difficult obstacles, language and culture barrier.
KPOP FANS symbolizes PEACE. They don’t discriminate based in race.
They befriend people with the same interest from different countries.
They are more passionate and warm than anyone else."
-
A Psychologist, 2012.

Saturday, October 5, 2013

[REVIEW] 2013 SBS THE MASTER'S SUN (주군의 태양)



Title:
주군의 태양 / The Master’s Sun
Chinese Title:
主君的太陽
Also known as: 
The Sun of My Master / The Sun of the Lord
Genre:
Horror, Fantasy, Romance, Comedy
Episodes:
17
Broadcast network:
SBS
Broadcast period:
2013-Aug-07 to 2013-Oct-03
Air time: 
Wednesday & Thursday 22:00
Main Cast:
So Ji Sub as Joo Joong Won / Joo-goon
Gong Hyo Jin as Tae Gong Sil / Tae-yang
Seo In Guk as Kang Woo
Kim Yoo Ri as Tae Yi Ryung
Source: koreandrama.org


______________________________SYNOPSIS______________________________

The story revolves around a woman who can see ghosts and a man who tries to protect her, and is described as a drama with horror and romantic elements infused together.
Joo Joong Won (So Ji Sub) is a miserly, greedy and conceited CEO, who measures all human relationships through money. Meanwhile, Tae Gong Sil (Gong Hyo Jin) is a melancholy and tearful assistant, who is able to see ghosts after an accident and thus suffers from insomnia. She lives a very reclusive and closed-off life due to her ability.
The story is being touted as “soul healing” drama that brings together very different types of people: one who can see and hear things that no one else in the world can and another who only hears and see things he wants too. As Joo Joong Won starts to believe in Tae Gong Shil’s claim of being able to see ghosts, these two people will grow together in faith and in character. (koreandrama.org)

_______________________________TRAILER______________________________





_______________________________REVIEW______________________________

“I have never once let you go. Because Tae Gong Shil is my sun, without which the earth would be destroyed.” - Joo Joong Won


Rating : 4/5

✿.a.:* *.:a.✿ *.:a✿*e✿.a.:* ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ •.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•.
Hello everyone! ^_^
After I Hear Your Voice, i will now share my review about the latest SBS's drama, The Master's Sun. This drama is a horror-romantic-comedy drama, so there's a lot of ghosts appearing on the screen. lol. If you're afraid of this kind of ghost:
...Well, it's gonna be a bit hard for you. lol. 
✿.a.:* *.:a.✿ *.:a✿*e✿.a.:* ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ •.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•.

-Things I Love from The Master's Sun-
The Story Line
I actually really like the storyline of this drama. It's not monoton and different from other drama. I think i'm a bit addicted to fiction drama lol. //Almost all of my favorite drama is fiction :P// 
I even love the plot twist! lol.
"People sometimes find what they lost at an unusual place, or arrive at an unusual place by getting lost on the way. We think of it as luck or misfortune from coincidence, but not all of that is coincidental." – Tae Gong Shil
The Character
This is my favorite point! lol. The characters are seriously the best.
I love how the character didn't loose their original character until the very end. 
And of course, my favorite character goes to~~~~~

Secretary Kim! lol.
How can i not love this ahjussi T__T
I hope someday i will meet someone like him in real life lol. I'm gonna be the happiest person in earth by then.
//lol this is so true! :P//

And my second favorite character goes to~~~~
None other than the perfect human being, Team Leader Kang Woo.
Can i please have a boyfriend who look and act like him? ;___;
"When your heart doesn't tell you the truth, pain will give you the answer." - Kang Woo
The Ghosts
Hahaha. I super love the coffee ghost! He's so cute, even he's a ghost. lol
My other favorite ghost is the trash can ahjussi. :P 
"A dead person has no power except for their feelings." - Tae Gong Shil
Shits Joo Joong Won Said
"Get lost, Tae Yang!"
Tae Gong Shil : "Thanks for not laughing at my dream and listening to me."
Joo Joong Won: "I didn’t put effort into hearing it. I just listened because I have ear holes."
// Well, gotta agree with this one. //
“Don’t lie. There’s no way you felt like you could live. Tae Gong Shil, you can never feel like you can live without me. Without me, you have to feel like you’re dying!” - Joo Joong Won
The Soundtrack (OST)
Yoon Mirae-Touch Love

Seo In Guk-No Matter What

♫Hyorin of Sistar-Crazy Of You♫
“Making a choice and protecting something is a difficult thing to do. even if you’ve made a choice, no one knows what comes after that as well. even you’ve made a very difficult decision, it might put you in a more difficult situation.” – Tae Gong Shil
✿.a.:* *.:a.✿ *.:a✿*e✿.a.:* ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ •.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•.

-Things I Hate from The Master's Sun-
I can't think of one right now. After all, i pretty satisfied with this drama. Eventhough it's not my favorite drama ever, but it's absolutely worth to watched! ;)

✿.a.:* *.:a.✿ *.:a✿*e✿.a.:* ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ •.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•.

Nah, what is your opinion about The Master's Sun? :))
To be honest, So Ji Sub and Gong Hyojin are not my favorite actor/actress before. I even dislike them! lol But this drama changed it. Their acting are really great. I would like to see them as a couple again in another drama <3 That's all for me now. Let's meet again in another drama review. Bye!
“The woman I love is the sun who is risen up there. She doesn’t just shine, only to dead people like you. I’m seriously blinded by her brightness.” - Joo Joong Won

LOVE,
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment