"Don’t underestimate KPOP fans, their hearts are purer than anyone else.
They love courageously. They try their best to tackle difficult obstacles, language and culture barrier.
KPOP FANS symbolizes PEACE. They don’t discriminate based in race.
They befriend people with the same interest from different countries.
They are more passionate and warm than anyone else."
-
A Psychologist, 2012.

Friday, October 25, 2013

[♥] OppaJjang and 21st on 21st ♪(*´θ`)ノ


Yes~ It's my 21st birthday on October 21st, 2013♥.♥ My birthday cake was so cute right? HEHE. Thanks to my super best friend, Kelly !! ( lol it's her alias name that we made for fun; mine is Kimberly btw :P )

Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest;
It's about who came, and never left your side.
- Unknown
Time really flies, huh? I can't believe i've been living in this world for 21 years! When people said '10 years ago' i always though about the 1990s, but hey! 10 years ago was 2003. lol, funny right?  Time passed without us knowing. I have no idea what I've done so far in my 21 years of life. ; _;

Anyway, i think it's time for me to think about the future and what will i do after i graduated from collage ( which is hopefully 1 years again, please pray for me ;_; lol ). That's why, i think i need to start a business. A business simply inspired from my passion. And for the first step,  me and my friend Stefanie (a.k.a Kelly) has started a kpop blog called OppaJjang ;) 
Oppa-Jjang ! is a blog discussing about k-pop, k-dramas, and various things related with Korea. Custom merchandise are also available for sale.
Yessssss. Custom t-shirt and merchandise will available for sale very soon on our shop! Please support and visit our OppaJJang blog♥.♥ Till then, have a good day everyone! ;) 

LOVE,
post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment