"Don’t underestimate KPOP fans, their hearts are purer than anyone else.
They love courageously. They try their best to tackle difficult obstacles, language and culture barrier.
KPOP FANS symbolizes PEACE. They don’t discriminate based in race.
They befriend people with the same interest from different countries.
They are more passionate and warm than anyone else."
-
A Psychologist, 2012.

Monday, October 28, 2013

『LEGEND OF 2PM in TOKYO DOME』DVD Details!


『LEGEND OF 2PM in TOKYO DOME』DVD
will be released on the 11th of December!
Regular Edition : 6980¥ (3hrs 18min) 
-Incl. 2 DVD: same contents as DISC 1 & DISC 2-

Limited Edition : 10500¥ (5hrs 52min)
-Incl. a LUXURY BOX with 2 DVD + Bonus DVD + 80P Photobook -
Comes out in form of Blu-Ray (7980¥)  & DVD)

✿.a.:* *.:a.✿ *.:a✿*e✿.a.:* ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ •.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•.

| Tracklist: |
【DISC 1】
01. LEGEND OF 2PM Intro ~ The LEGEND
02.マスカレード ~Masquerade~
03.I was crazy about you
04.Breakthrough
05.HOT
06.Without U -Japanese ver.-
07.Don’t Stop Can’t Stop
08.Sexy Lady / Woo Young
09.I LOVE U, U LOVE ME / Taec Yeon
10.I Can’t
11. I’ll Be OK
12.Beautiful
13.So Bad
14.Missing You
15.Back 2U
16.Let It Rain / Nich Khun
17.TRUE SWAG / Jun. K

【DISC 2】
01.GIVE ME LOVE
02.I hate you
03.I’ll be back -Japanese ver.-
04.I’m your man
05.Heartbeat -Japanese ver.-
06.Oh / Chan Sung
07.SAY YES / Jun Ho
08.離れていても
09.Take off
10.Stay with me
11.Ultra Lover
12.10 out of 10 (10/10)
13.Hands Up
14.This Is Love
15.Forever
16.Take off (Remix)
17.Hands Up (Remix)
18.離れていても 

【DISC 3】-Limited Edition only-
・LEGEND OF 2PM in TOKYO DOME Members’Solo Angle Movie Selection
ღ Jun. K - I’m your man & 離れていても
ღ Nich Khun - Breakthrough & Back 2U
ღ Taec Yeon - I was crazy about you & HOT
ღ Woo Young - Without U -Japanese ver.- & GIVE ME LOVE
ღ Jun Ho - Missing You & I’ll be back -Japanese ver.-
ღ Chan Sung - I Can’t & Take off
・2PM the Movie “Road to TOKYO DOME”
・2PM ARENA TOUR 2013 “LEGEND OF 2PM” Members’ Candid Photo Collection

✿.a.:* *.:a.✿ *.:a✿*e✿.a.:* ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ •.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•.

-[VIDEO] "Legend of 2PM in TOKYO DOME" DVD Teaser-


- via fykhun and fuckyeahjun-k @ tumblr -
✿.a.:* *.:a.✿ *.:a✿*e✿.a.:* ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ •.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•.
LOVE,
post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment