"Don’t underestimate KPOP fans, their hearts are purer than anyone else.
They love courageously. They try their best to tackle difficult obstacles, language and culture barrier.
KPOP FANS symbolizes PEACE. They don’t discriminate based in race.
They befriend people with the same interest from different countries.
They are more passionate and warm than anyone else."
-
A Psychologist, 2012.

Thursday, September 26, 2013

[PART 1] 2013 K-POP Challenge By TheHottestKpop❤


Hello everyone! :D
I decided to make a post about K-Pop Challenge! Yey!
This challenge taken from here and the original has about 100 questions. lol I will only do about 25 of it and here is the first part of the challenge! :D

✿.a.:* *.:a.✿ *.:a✿*e✿.a.:* ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ •.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•.

  F A V O R I T E   G R OU P S 
2PM.
How can you not love these dorks?
Actually i like tons of K-Pop group in general. I always put my eyes on MBLAQ, Infinite, BTOB, and any others groups. But in the end, it's always these boys who stole my heart the most. <3
________________________________________________________
  C U R R E N T  F A V O R I T E  G U Y
G R OU P  & B I A S 
My two dorks, OkKay. lol 
And of course my current favorite (and always be) guy group is none other than 2PM lol.
________________________________________________________
  C U R R E N T  F A V O R I T E  G I R L
G R OU P  & B I A S 
...
I will just skip this one because i have none :D
________________________________________________________
  A L L  T I M E  B I A S
Jun. K
I just love everything about him.
________________________________________________________
F A V O R I T E  M A K N A E  
MBLAQ's hyper maknae, Mir. He's seriously a happy virus lol.
________________________________________________________
 F A V O R I T E  L E A D E R  
Nah, i don't know why, but almost all of my favorite member in a group is the leader! lol
Infinite's Sunggyu, MBLAQ's Seungho, and U-Kiss' SooHyun are my Top 3
________________________________________________________
ღ F A V O R I T E  S O N G 
Byul (별) - You are the best(넌 최고야)
This song is just so sweet and i can't help but thinking of oppars while listening to this song. Highly recommended! :D
________________________________________________________
 F A V O R I T E  S O N G 
{ Japanese Version}

I'm not a fan of Japanese Ver. of a korean song so yeah, i can't think of one now. ;)
________________________________________________________
 F A V O R I T E  S O N G 
{ English Version}
Well, I Would by Henry is NOT an english version of any song, but i can't think any English Ver. of korean song so far so i think it's okay to share it with you guys ;) This song is definitely my favorite english language song so far ( yes, i'm not a fan of any western song :p)
________________________________________________________
 B E S T  A C T O R  I N  K P O P 
Jung Eunji of A-Pink and Seo In Guk.
I think this question is about K-Idol who turned into Actor/Actress. I would pick this adorable couple <3 Their acting is not awkward at all and they're really look cute together haha ^_^
________________________________________________________
  B E S T  G R O U P  O N  V A R I E T Y  S H O W S 
Can't think of any other groups lol. :P
________________________________________________________
  B E S T  L O O K - I N G 
Infinite's Myungsoo.
He's definitely one of the most handsome K-Pop Idol. lol
Besides him, i only can think of JYJ's Jaejoong.
________________________________________________________
  C U T E S T  C O U P L E 
Cutest couple?? It's definitely ME + OPPA. lol
________________________________________________________
  W H O  W O U L D  Y O U  D A T E  
.....
6 of them please.
________________________________________________________
  W H O  W O U L D  Y O U  D A T E  
{ from opposite gender }

I will not answer this questions lol. I only want oppar :P

✿.a.:* *.:a.✿ *.:a✿*e✿.a.:* ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ •.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•.

-See you on Part 2! ;)-
LOVE,
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment