"Don’t underestimate KPOP fans, their hearts are purer than anyone else.
They love courageously. They try their best to tackle difficult obstacles, language and culture barrier.
KPOP FANS symbolizes PEACE. They don’t discriminate based in race.
They befriend people with the same interest from different countries.
They are more passionate and warm than anyone else."
-
A Psychologist, 2012.

Friday, August 2, 2013

[REVIEW] 2013 SBS I HEAR YOUR VOICE (너의 목소리가 들려)



Title:
너의 목소리가 들려 / I Hear Your Voice
Chinese Title: 
聽見你的聲音
Also known as:
I Can Hear Your Voice
Genre: 
Romance, Fantasy, Comedy
Episodes: 
18
Broadcast network:
SBS
Broadcast period: 
2013-June-05 to 2013-Aug-01
Air time: 
Wednesday & Thursday 22:00
Main Cast:
Lee Bo Young as Jang Hye Sung
Yoon Sang Hyun as Cha Kwan Woo
Lee Jong Suk as Park Soo Ha
Lee Da Hee as Seo Do Yun
Source: koreandrama.org


______________________________SYNOPSIS______________________________

The drama is about a lawyer who is appointed by the state to represent a defendant who has “not even a 1% chance of being declared innocent. Jang Hye Sung (Lee Bo Young) is a bold, sassy, thick-faced, comical female lawyer. She is a prickly edge, sharp tongue who doesn’t have a bit of concept or manners and finds it hard to be enthusiastic about what she does. Cha Kwan Woo (Yoon Sang Hyun) is a serious, passionate and macho former police officer who becomes a government lawyer. Meanwhile, Park Soo Ha (Lee Jong Suk) is a 19 years old boy who has the superpower to hear people’s thoughts. Together they will team up to solve the cases no one else wants, cases that only have a one percent chance of being found innocent.

_______________________________TRAILER______________________________



_______________________________REVIEW______________________________

"..From that day on,
there are two kinds of sounds that exist in my world. 
One is the sounds others can hear, 
and the other is the sounds that only I can hear.”
- Park Soo Ha
Park Soo Ha's world is noisier than others. Why? Because this 19 years old boy can hear 2 kinds of sounds. Besides the sounds that everybody can hear, he can also hear sounds that people can't hear. People's thoughts. Back to 10 years ago, a very terrible accident happened. He saw his father was killed in front of his eyes. Meanwhile, Jung Hye Sung is a bold and thick-faced lawyer. For 10 years, Park Soo Ha has been searching for this girl. He promised to protect Hye Sung no matter what happened. Why? Why he spent his life protecting this girl? ... Cha Kwan Woo is a former police, a kind-hearted and passionate lawyer who work together with Hye Sung. Together, they solved some problem which have low possibility to win. And after all the years, Min Joon Kook, decided to shows himself to Soo Ha and Hye Sung. Who is this man? Why he becomes a nightmare for Soo Ha and Hye Sung? And.. Do we really need to tell the truth even it hurts? Or there are truths in the world that are better not known?...
"There are more times when the thing that makes the world and 
relationships between people more peaceful…is lies rather than truth.
Lies can suture discord and calm insecurity for a short time.
Truth is more uncomfortable than lies, so most people ignore the truth.
I am the same. Telling the truth is often more painful. 
And so often when faced with truth…I close my eyes."
✿.a.:* *.:a.✿ *.:a✿*e✿.a.:* ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ •.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•.




Rating : 5/5
  
First, i really like the character. There is not even one character that have not-so-important roles in this drama. Everyone fits their role perfectly. I love how the characters didn't lost their personality till the very end. Park Soo Ha (Lee Jongsuk) is definitely my favorite character. He and Lawyer Jjang really make a good couple. Lawyer Jjang is totally the coolest woman in the world lol.


Besides the main cast, i also love Lawyer Shin (Yoon Joo Sang) character. He is so bitchy sometimes; but on the other side, he is really warm and dependable <3 I also really admire Seo Do Yeon character, and Hye Sung's mom character. There's this one scene on this drama that really break my heart...... I can't stop crying while watching that scene lol... It's so simple but meaningful. 

// Lawyer Cha. <3 His personality is like sunshine. lol  //
"... Knowing that you’re wrong yet still insisting that you’re not,
that’s self-abuse."
// Prosecutor Seo Deo Yeon.  I personally really like her eye make up lol ;___; //
// The bitchy Lawyer Shin <333 //
// Ep. 09: The text messages scene between Hye Sung and her mom....//
// Min Joon Gook. The creepy ahjussi....... //
"You hear my voice, right? Listen carefully, I will never kill this man. I’m going to keep my promise to you, I will never live as a beast. I will keep the promise I gave, for sure. So don’t worry and just wait for me. You got it?"
// Hyesung's omma. //
“Don’t spend your life hating someone. Once a person born into this world,
life is doesn’t long enough for loving someone right?”
Second, i just love the story and love line. This drama is not that predictable. Some dramas are just so predictable and make me bored because it's just too common. The plot twist make this drama even more interesting. I seriously recommended this drama for you. ^_^ 

 
"I like you, Soo Ha. As a younger brother, as a friend, as a man. 
Let’s not think about the end, and spend our days like this.
Let’s look at each other and laugh, and say the things we want to say honestly."
Third, Lee Jong Suk is such a cutie. HAHAHA. I usually don't really like a flower-boy type, but Lee Jong Suk is just too cute for my heart. lol :_; My favorite scene of him from this drama was when he prepared to meet Hye Sung for the first time after 10 years. lol I can't with him calling Hye Sung 'Noona.' HAH. What are you.... You just make my boyfriend-standard increasing...... lol... T_T♥ 

 
 
"Long time no see, noona. Noona."
Fourth, i love the cameos. There are about 13-15 cameos in this drama, but my favorite are:

// Ep 01: So E Hyun as Min Joon Kook's Lawyer //
// Ep. 14: Kim Min Jong as Lawyer Choi Yoon, Lawyer Cha's Sunbae. //
( He acted as his character on popular drama SBS A Gentlemen's Dignity )

// Ep. 14: Uhm Ki Joon as a new public defender. //
( Looks familiar? lol Yes, he is Teacher Kang from KBS Dream High :P )

Lastly, I just love everything in this drama. I Hear Your Voice is now definitely my favorite k-drama EVER. I even love the plot twist. lol And the ending is just so perfect. So everyone, if you now in doubt whether you should watch this drama or not, i suggest you, I SERIOUSLY suggest you to watch this drama. You will never regret it. lol You can watch it on GOODDRAMA or DRAMAHOLICS ^_^

“I know why you’re nervous. That’s why I know why you were always 
preparing for when i’m gone. But even when that time comes, i’m not worried.
Even after 10 years had passed, I still recognized you. Even after I lost 
my memory and even after I had erased you, I loved you again. Even if another 10 years pass,  if I lost my memory again, or even when that time comes.
I’m going to find you and love you again.”

✿.a.:* *.:a.✿ *.:a✿*e✿.a.:* ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ •.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•.

Anyway, sorry for the long review ( and most of it contains my feeling, lol ) and tons of pics and gifs. I still hope you guys enjoyed my review though. See you laterrrr! <3

“It’s not her harsh words that hurt me, but her soft words is.
The words that assume I won’t be here someday with her.
Why you keep assuming like this?”
"..... I'm going to be happy with Soo Ha for a long time,
even with that nervousness. " - Hye Sung
"Even if that end comes, I will find her again and when we start over,
we will be happy again." - Soo Ha

✿.a.:* *.:a.✿ *.:a✿*e✿.a.:* ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ •.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•.

LOVE,
post signature
** Screencap pictures via dramafever's blog **






2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. hahahha gak bisa move on...... 박수하오빠 사랑해ㅠㅠㅠㅠ♥ ㅋㅋㅋ

      Delete