"Don’t underestimate KPOP fans, their hearts are purer than anyone else.
They love courageously. They try their best to tackle difficult obstacles, language and culture barrier.
KPOP FANS symbolizes PEACE. They don’t discriminate based in race.
They befriend people with the same interest from different countries.
They are more passionate and warm than anyone else."
-
A Psychologist, 2012.

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Happy 300.000+ pageviews to theHOTTESTkpop♥! ^_^


Hello everyonee ^_^ 
Happy 300.000+ pageviews to theHOTTESTkpop♥!

Thank you for visiting my blog hottests! I wrote this post to thank you guys for visiting my blog, i hope you enjoying your time here :) Anyway, i want to share some things with you! hehe. First, I did some changes to this blog's layout. As you can see, we have a new slideshow header ^3^ I know this header might make the loading take longer than usual, but i hope it's not disturbing, because it works pretty fine in my computer hehehe :D  Also, i added some new widgets on the sidebar :) Some of them are twitter button, my instagram feed, and button to 2PM's A.D.T.O.Y and CWYHTS Official MV. Hope you guys having fun with that! ^_^
Second, i usually never like to hear or have any interest on video cover of a song. But, trust me, this video cover of 2PM's 하.니.뿐. ( All Day I Think Of You ) English Version is SO GOOD. Omgggg i can't stop replying it. lol. You need to take a listen to this awesome cover ^_^ I think it will be awesome if 2PM also release an english version of A.D.T.O.Y <3 hehe. Also, i currently really love this song. It's not a new song anyway. lol It's Hyuna feat B2ST's Junhyung and G.Na - A Bitter Day. I'm so late lol. But this song is really good, i really love G.Na voice >< She's definitely my favorite female solo singer ever. ♥ Lastly, let's meet up another time hottests! Hehe, i promise i will work hard to make this blog better and not that lazy to write a post hehe. Once again thank you! 39! <3


Anyway, check out the videos below~ ♪(*´θ`)ノ


// 2PM - All Day I Think Of You English Cover by peuyeumus //


// Hyuna- A Bitter Day (feat, 용준형 & G.NA) //


✿.a.:* *.:a.✿ *.:a✿*e✿.a.:* ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ •.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•.


LOVE,
ivonnavivienne @ theHOTTESTkpop


1 comment: