"Don’t underestimate KPOP fans, their hearts are purer than anyone else.
They love courageously. They try their best to tackle difficult obstacles, language and culture barrier.
KPOP FANS symbolizes PEACE. They don’t discriminate based in race.
They befriend people with the same interest from different countries.
They are more passionate and warm than anyone else."
-
A Psychologist, 2012.

Saturday, June 1, 2013

[!!] Attention for TheHottestKpop♥ 's Reader.

Hello everyone! :)

I decided to write this post because i was pretty pissed with what happened today. 



So, i was searching for 2PM's Love Song's lyrics on google. And i ended up in a blog which provide hangul, romanized, and english translation lyrics. I was so happy till i found a post on that blog which make my eyes went @.@. The writer of the blog steal my post. Yeah, she didn't give me any credit and just copied what i wrote into her post. I'm so pissed really. And sad :( As a blogger, you need to know what you should do and what you should not do. If you still have no idea about that, maybe this can help you. I won't reveal that blog who copied my post now, but i will if she doesn't reply my message.

So, i just want to say, please DO NOT copy theHOTTESTkpop's post, and our own photos ( including cropping our logo out or any secondary editing ) without any permission from me, this blog's owner. Please respect. I got a backache from searching for infos and photos and you just shamelessly copy it all on your blog, without giving any proper credits. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻) 

Okay, i think that's all. I hope this kind of things won't happen again in the future. And if you want to ask for my permission for copy my post or if you aware of other's blog who copy my post without permission, kindly contact me here , i will really appreciate it. :) Lastly, please be a smart blogger. LOVE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment