"Don’t underestimate KPOP fans, their hearts are purer than anyone else.
They love courageously. They try their best to tackle difficult obstacles, language and culture barrier.
KPOP FANS symbolizes PEACE. They don’t discriminate based in race.
They befriend people with the same interest from different countries.
They are more passionate and warm than anyone else."
-
A Psychologist, 2012.

Saturday, May 11, 2013

[MV] 2PM - ALL DAY I THINK OF YOU_하.니.뿐 ♥


The long awaited is now over.
2PM, the beastly idol is now back!

Check out their MV for title track, "하.니.뿐 < All Day I Think Of You > below~


✿.a.:* *.:a.✿ *.:a✿*e✿.a.:* ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ •.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•.




;______; 
Oh. My. God.
That's all.
I am speechless. lol.
(・益・。)

10/10.
100/100
1000/1000
10000/10000
100000/100000
1000000000000000000/1000000000000000000
You need to watch the MV now.
N O W.


My oppars are really growing up ;____;
I was really nervous because there's a rumour that the MV will be rated 19. I can't imagine oppar doin such an erotic(?) scene. Ugh ;___; But after watch the MV, i'm glad there's no such scene. No kisses or so on, Only touching. Everywhere. But it's still okay. HEHE. Anyway, the song and MV is really good. Trust me. I've been waiting for 2 years and I don't regret it even for a second. As expected, our oppar is the best.♥ Andddddd lastly, prepare your heart and tissue before watchin this MV, because oppar prefection and sexiness can make your nose bleed.


 
 
 


LOVE,
ivonnavivienne @ thehottestkpop



No comments:

Post a Comment