"Don’t underestimate KPOP fans, their hearts are purer than anyone else.
They love courageously. They try their best to tackle difficult obstacles, language and culture barrier.
KPOP FANS symbolizes PEACE. They don’t discriminate based in race.
They befriend people with the same interest from different countries.
They are more passionate and warm than anyone else."
-
A Psychologist, 2012.

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

[MV] BTOB - WOW


" BTOB Back again!~
BTOB Change the game! BTOB Get your swag! "


Yes! BTOB is back with WOW! 
HEHE. I've been waiting for their comeback 
and today they're back 
with 2nd mini album , "PRESS PLAY", and track title "WOW".

**********************************************

Their style this time is so different with the previous one like Insane.
They display more cheerful charms!
[ And i love it so much! HEHE <3 ] 

Check out the MV first here! :3

**********************************************

What do you think, Melodies? :)
For me, 
I love their style so much! HEHE.
The MV and song are so attractive too.

But honestly i was expecting that peniel will get more lyrics. T~T
But it's okay since on the MV he looks extremely handsome. <3333



And about the album, Press Play,
i already listening to all the tracks,
and i will give 4/5 stars! HEHE.
My favorites are Press Play (Feat G.Na) and Wow! 
My Girl and U& I are so good too. lol overall all the tracks are so good!
<3


**********************************************
Okay then, here is the lyrics for WOW! <3


BTOB-WOW
Lyrics :

BTOB Back again
BTOB Change the game
BTOB Get your swag

Hansungan Feeli wasseo bon sungan ttak geollyeosseo
Eotteokhae nan eotteokhae

Sumok deurama heunhadi heunhan juingongcheoreom
Ppeonppeonhi dagagasseo

Ppalgan ripseutik kkaman seutaking
Jangmi han songi nal bureuneun nunbit

Oneul bam yeogi neowa danduri
Dulmanui Party oh party tonight
(Put'em up Put'em up Put'em up Yo!)

Geubi dalla namdalla tae tae tae taega dalla I like it I like it
Mwonga dalla neon dalla tae tae tae taega dalla I like it I like it

Don't break oeoeo Okay oeoeo Play Don't break
Don't break oeoeo Okay oeoeo Play Don't break
(Put'em up Put'em up Put'em up Yo!)

1,2 Step dirty dirty beat rideume ni momeul matgyeo
Groove it! Groove it! Groove it! Groove it!

Bakkeseo bakkeseo neol dasi mannagoya malgesseo
Get it! Get it! Get it! Get it!

Jireun airain jjaritan Srain
Tamseureon gwail nal bureuneun neo

Meoributeo balkkeutkkaji Hothan neowa danduri
Dulmanui Party oh party tonight
(Put'em up Put'em up Put'em up Yo!)

Geubi dalla namdalla tae tae tae taega dalla I like it I like it
Mwonga dalla neon dalla tae tae tae taega dalla I like it I like it

Geunyeol bogo Hey! Nareul ttarahae! Aneuro bakkeuro modeun isyuui jungsim
Hanbeon jalmot ppajyeotdagan nochyeo jeongsin geureon geunyeoege nan
eoullige byeonsin
Hey Hey Movin' Movin' Hey Hey Movin' mountain
Oneul bamdo nae ibeun gamanitji motae
Geunyeodo jeongsin mot charidorok Say Hey Ya!

Geubi dalla namdalla tae tae tae taega dalla I like it I like it
Mwonga dalla neon dalla tae tae tae taega dalla I like it I like it

Don't break oeoeo Okay oeoeo Play Don't break
Don't break oeoeo Okay oeoeo Play Don't break
(Put'em up Put'em up Put'em up Yo!)
Geubi dalla namdalla Wow

Lyrics credit : http://www.lyricsty.com/btob-wow-lyrics.html

**********************************************