"Don’t underestimate KPOP fans, their hearts are purer than anyone else.
They love courageously. They try their best to tackle difficult obstacles, language and culture barrier.
KPOP FANS symbolizes PEACE. They don’t discriminate based in race.
They befriend people with the same interest from different countries.
They are more passionate and warm than anyone else."
-
A Psychologist, 2012.

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

JUN.K [2PM's JUNSU] Releases tvN drama' I Love Italy' OST title 'Love..Goodbye..' ! ♥

 
 

HOTTESTs! :)
Our Junsu is releases his new solo track,
title 'Love.. Goodbye..' for tvN drama, I Love Italy!
♥♥♥

**************************************


2PM‘s Junsu (Jun. K)
is continuing his streak of solo success with
a new solo OST release for the tvN drama, ‘I Love Italy‘.

The track is titled “Love… Goodbye” 
and is a traditional ballad where he shows off his superb vocals. 
Composed and written by mAd sOuL cHiLd‘s Park Geun Chul,
 the song boasts an impressive array of sounds and orchestrations
to tell the tale of a man that is forced to send his love away.

Junsu expressed,
 “I’m glad to be able to greet my fans again with a new solo track.
 I heard that the drama has been doing well
so I ask that my OST release also receive the same love.”

source : allkpop
**************************************



**************************************
 

EVERYONE~~ :)
What do you think about this song?hehe
I fall in love for his voice over and over again... :')
The melody of the song is so beautiful and Junsu's voice is 
make the song become more awesome!

As always, our Jundyu never fail making us proud!
Please give some love to this OST everyone~ ♥

**************************************