"Don’t underestimate KPOP fans, their hearts are purer than anyone else.
They love courageously. They try their best to tackle difficult obstacles, language and culture barrier.
KPOP FANS symbolizes PEACE. They don’t discriminate based in race.
They befriend people with the same interest from different countries.
They are more passionate and warm than anyone else."
-
A Psychologist, 2012.

Saturday, May 5, 2012

2PM to release " ARENA TOUR 2011 “REPUBLIC OF 2PM” DVD" on June 6th 2012!


HOTTESTs! ♥
2PM will release their DVD for the 
Arena Tour 2011 "Republic of 2PM" Concert in Japan!
Check out the track list an the price below!

*********************************************
『ARENA TOUR 2011 “REPUBLIC OF 2PM”』 DVD

 

Will be released on June 6th 2012,
 the same day as their 4th Japanese single ‘Beautiful’.

Set List:
REPUBLIC OF 2PM Intro
HOT
Electricity
Hands Up
I was crazy about you~Tired of waiting (Remix)
Move On (Junho + Wooyoung)
100 Day Anniversary
I Can’t
Give It To Me
Ultra Lover
Stay with me
My Valentine -Christmas ver.- (Taecyeon + Nichkhun)
Revenger (Chansung)
I’ll be back -Japanese ver.-
I hate you
Back 2U
Alive (Junsu)
Without U
Hanarete Itemo
Crazy In Love
Take off
10 out of 10 (10/10)
Again&again
I’m your man
Don’t Stop Can’t Stop
Heartbeat
Thank you
10 out of 10(10/10)~Hands Up (Remix)

Arena Tour DVD Regular Edition (4,980yen)
includes solo stages! Move On, My Valentine -Christmas ver.-, Revenger, Alive.

The Limited Edition DVD (7,800yen) 
includes a 2nd disc, which has member-focused performances from the tour
 (2 per member). So it’s more like fancams, 
where you only see one member the entire time. 
These include…
Junsu: HOT, and 離れていても
Nichkhun: Ultra Lover, and Without U
Taecyeon: 10 out of 10, and Heartbeat
Wooyoung: Crazy In Love, and I’m Your Man
Junho: I Can’t, and Stay With Me
Chansung: I’ll Be Back -Japanese ver-, and Don’t Stop Can’t Stop
The limited edition also come with a live photobook and a special box.


Source/translated by: Retro @ Wild2Day.org
*********************************************