"Don’t underestimate KPOP fans, their hearts are purer than anyone else.
They love courageously. They try their best to tackle difficult obstacles, language and culture barrier.
KPOP FANS symbolizes PEACE. They don’t discriminate based in race.
They befriend people with the same interest from different countries.
They are more passionate and warm than anyone else."
-
A Psychologist, 2012.

Friday, May 18, 2012

2PM Releases the Special MV of "ONLY YOU" for the 2PM's Members Selection!



HOTTESTs! ♥ 
On May 18th 2012,
2PM releases a new Music Video for their song, "Only You"
for the 2PM's Members Selection!

*************************************
Check out the MV below~
[MV] 2PM - ONLY YOU ( 2Pm's Members Selection)


*************************************


" Only you, only you can bring me to life.
 I can’t stop these tears. So just come and return to me only you,
 if it’s not you, I can be fixed.
 I can’t bring myself to smile again it’s only you my baby it’s only you "
Only You (2PM)

*************************************

* Kim Junsu . My future Husband. <3 *

W O A H !!
They're all look extremely handsome in the video! T.T
I really love the concept for this MV.
As always, 2PM never disappointed us! <3
And yeah,
this is making me fall in love with 2PM more!



  
 
 

*************************************