"Don’t underestimate KPOP fans, their hearts are purer than anyone else.
They love courageously. They try their best to tackle difficult obstacles, language and culture barrier.
KPOP FANS symbolizes PEACE. They don’t discriminate based in race.
They befriend people with the same interest from different countries.
They are more passionate and warm than anyone else."
-
A Psychologist, 2012.

Monday, March 12, 2012

2AM - I WONDER IF YOU HURT LIKE ME♥

 

 

After 1 year and 6 months, 
ballad group, 2AM finally back with their latest MV, 
" I Wonder If You Hurt Like Me"

On March 12nd,
2AM released a MV of their comeback song.

Check out their MV below! :)


Woah!
What do you think, IAM? hehe~
Personally, i think the MV and song are really great!
1 year and 6 months long is worth it for waiting for this comeback! <3
Their vocal are really awesome!
 And jinwoonie is really good looking! hahaha <3
:)



*********************************
2AM 
 너도 나처럼 
 I Wonder If You Hurt Like Me


Romanization Lyrics:



[SEULONG]
Harujongil ni saenggakman hadaga
Han gadak nunmuli meotdaero jureureuk heureunda

[JINWOON]
Georeumgeoreum ni moseubi balhyeoseo
Ireul hadagado nado moreuge tto heureunda

[SEULONG]
(uhuhuhuhu) Noraereul bulleodo
[JINWOON]
(uhuhuhuhu) Georireul georeodo
[CHANGMIN]
(uhuhuhuhu) Ontong ni saenggak ppuninde

[JOKWON]
Neodo nacheoreom ireohke apeunji
Neodo nacheoreom nunmul naneunji
[CHANGMIN]
Neodo harujongil ireohke chueoge saneunji kkok nacheoreom

[SEULONG]
Eokjirado useul il cham manheunde
Taeyeob inhyeongcheoreom jueojin ilcheoreom utneunda

[SEULONG]
(uhuhuhuhu) TVreul boado
[JINWOON]
(uhuhuhuhu) Chingureul mannado
[CHANGMIN]
(uhuhuhuhu) Ontong ni saenggak ppuninde

[JOKWON]
Neodo nacheoreom ireohke apeunji
Neodo nacheoreom nunmul naneunji
[CHANGMIN]
Neodo harujongil ireohke chueoge saneunji kkok nacheoreom

[SEULONG]
Maeileul useunikka
Utneun moseumman boyeojunikka naega haengbokhan julman ana bwa
[JOKWON]
Eotteohke useo naega eotteohke useo niga eobneunde
[CHANGMIN]
Useodo useodo nunmuli tto heulla

[JOKWON]
Neodo nacheoreom ireohke apeunji
Neodo nacheoreom nunmul naneunji
[CHANGMIN]
Neodo harujongil ireohke chueoge saneunji kkok nacheoreom


English Translation:


As I think only of you all day
A single stream of tears flow on its own

Step by step, I see you
So even as I work, tears flow without me knowing

Even when I sing
Even when I walk the streets
I’m filled with thoughts of you

* I wonder if you hurt like me
I wonder if you cry like me
I wonder if you live all day in memories like me

There are many things to laugh about forcibly
Like a wind-up doll, like it’s my job, I laugh

Even when I watch TV
Even when I meet my friends
I’m filled with thoughts of you

* repeat

Because I smile every day
Because I show my smiles,
They think I am happy
But how can I smile, how can I smile without you
I smile and I smile but tears flow again

*********************************

 " i couldn’t sleep at all.
in a day, i would be okay.
in a month, i would forget everything.
two months, and then a year went by.
but i still can’t seem to forget her.
now, i really wish i can stop.
would she be hurting as much as i am? "
2AM - I Wonder if You Hurt Like Me 




No comments:

Post a Comment