"Don’t underestimate KPOP fans, their hearts are purer than anyone else.
They love courageously. They try their best to tackle difficult obstacles, language and culture barrier.
KPOP FANS symbolizes PEACE. They don’t discriminate based in race.
They befriend people with the same interest from different countries.
They are more passionate and warm than anyone else."
-
A Psychologist, 2012.

Thursday, February 2, 2012

SE7EN - WHEN I CAN'T SING~ *내가 노래를 못해도*

LUCKY7,
On February 1st 2012,
Se7en finally released his 2nd new mini album!! <3

***************************
SE7EN- 2ND MINI ALBUM
Release Date
2012.02.01
Genre:
Pop
Language:
 Korean

Track List:
01 SOMEBODY ELSE
02 ANGEL
03 내가 노래를 못해도
04 그런 사람
05 이해해
06 MAKE GOOD LOVE

***************************
Woah, i really excited for this comeback! :))
And i really love his titled song, 
내가 노래를 못해도 - When I Can't Sing <3
This R&B song is realllyyyyy good and i recommended this song for you! 
When I Can't Sing is a collaboration song of JYP ( Park Jin Young ) and Se7en.

Let's check out the 내가 노래를 못해도 - When I Can't Sing MV below~

What do you think people? :))
G-Dragon of BigBang also appeared on the MV as a special cameo~


And i'm really in LOVE with Se7en's dance in the end of the MV!
That's my favorite part! :P
:))


Don't forget to always support and give your love to our SE7EN!
<3



" Do you know that who I am on screen isn't really my everything? Do you know..? "
 * SE7EN - 내가 노래를 못해도 - When I Can't Sing *
























i v o n n a v i v i e n n e . thehottestkpop.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment