"Don’t underestimate KPOP fans, their hearts are purer than anyone else.
They love courageously. They try their best to tackle difficult obstacles, language and culture barrier.
KPOP FANS symbolizes PEACE. They don’t discriminate based in race.
They befriend people with the same interest from different countries.
They are more passionate and warm than anyone else."
-
A Psychologist, 2012.

Saturday, February 4, 2012

NEW LOGO for theHOTTESTkpop♥


YEY~ ♥
Finally i made a new logo for this blog kkk~ 
 What do you think people? hihi :)

*************************************
I also made some icons for my lovely 2PM for this logo.
Each icons represent 2PM boys.

PANDA : JUNSU
I use panda as my icon because Junsu really loves panda! 
And now i love panda too hehe :P

BANANA : CHANSUNG
I think everbody know that banana is Chan's favorite fruit!
He can't live a day without banana lol <3

CHICK : WOOYOUNG
Cute baby chick represent Woo because he is really cute and
he has a chick once as his pet named Ppiyaki <3

CAT : TAECYEON
He hates cat, but he always drawing cats everywhere! haha 
and Taec really loves his nickname, OkCat. So, a cat to represent Taec! :))

WATERMELON : JUNHO
Watermelon is Junho's favorite fruit so i use watermelon as my icon :)

CROWN : NICHKHUN
Our Thai Prince! hehe that's why i use a crown with Thai's flag color <3


*************************************
Hope you all love my new logo hehe.
Keep supporting me and this blog, Okay? :P


* Love ya! <3 *
i v o n n a v i v i e n n e . thehottestkpop.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment