"Don’t underestimate KPOP fans, their hearts are purer than anyone else.
They love courageously. They try their best to tackle difficult obstacles, language and culture barrier.
KPOP FANS symbolizes PEACE. They don’t discriminate based in race.
They befriend people with the same interest from different countries.
They are more passionate and warm than anyone else."
-
A Psychologist, 2012.

Monday, January 23, 2012

Happy Chinese New Year 2012 Everyone!


恭喜发财!!~ ♥
새해복많이받으세요 여러분!! ♥
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR 2012, Everyone! :)
May This year of DRAGON brings you many luck, prosperity, and happiness!
God Bless You!


i v o n n a v i v i e n n e . thehottestkpop.blogspot.com




2 comments:

  1. Hey, I just discovered your blog today and I like it :) The layout is very cute and easy to read. I love the commentary you wrote after every news, because I love to read other people's commentary. I love 2PM too, so I appreciate that you took the time to post interesting news about them. Sorry to post my comment here. I don't know where else to post because my comment is pretty long hehe. One thing I would like to add though, there's a lot of English mistakes here and there, particularly the grammar. It's not too big and fatal, and I could still enjoy and understand everything you post here, but it's gonna be more enjoyable if you can improve the English writing, especially the grammar here. Sorry if I offend you or anything, I really didn't mean to because I thoroughly enjoy your blog, and I will be checking this blog regularly in the future :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thankyou so much for your comment here~ :)) i really appreciate it! Thankyou for visiting my blog too hihi. I know i had a lot of mistakes but i really trying to fix it as soon as possible hihi.~ once again, thankyou! <3

    ReplyDelete