"Don’t underestimate KPOP fans, their hearts are purer than anyone else.
They love courageously. They try their best to tackle difficult obstacles, language and culture barrier.
KPOP FANS symbolizes PEACE. They don’t discriminate based in race.
They befriend people with the same interest from different countries.
They are more passionate and warm than anyone else."
-
A Psychologist, 2012.

Sunday, January 22, 2012

2PM Junsu revealed some thoughts about his father.

HOTTESTs~
On January 21st, 
Junsu wrote some tweets in his personal twitter account
 about his father, that really breaking my heart into pieces.. T.T

***************************************


[TRANS 1] 
Dad forgive me for not being there at your deathbed. 
I promised my dad something he wanted to see from me a few days ago..
and I was going to show him that this March..I'm so sorry, dad.. 

[TRANS 2]
 For all those who offered their condolences for my dad..
those who came to the funeral and sent flowers.. 
and those who stayed through the cremation ceremony.
I deeply appreciate all your kindness..

[TRANS 3]
 Today my father's ashes were placed at Dorim temple in Palgongsan, Daegu, 
where he used to frequent.. I pray with all my heart that he rests there peacefully..
it hurts since there are so many things I haven't done with him yet, 
that I wish I had.. I love you..and I'm sorry, dad.. 

translation credit to 2pmalways.com :))
***************************************

Hmm. I don't know what to say.. T.T
I feel so sad for him but can't do anything.
I hope he will get better very soon.
 He must stay strong for his mom and brother.
I wanna see his smile again.


But one thing that i really believe,
His beloved Dad is now in a better place.
He must be really proud for raising a son like Junsu.
Now, He will always being Junsu's guardian, 
watching him and his family from heaven. :)
Rest In Peace, Mr.Kim...

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sad. Thanks for translations because I was curious what he said :(

    ReplyDelete