"Don’t underestimate KPOP fans, their hearts are purer than anyone else.
They love courageously. They try their best to tackle difficult obstacles, language and culture barrier.
KPOP FANS symbolizes PEACE. They don’t discriminate based in race.
They befriend people with the same interest from different countries.
They are more passionate and warm than anyone else."
-
A Psychologist, 2012.

Friday, December 30, 2011

Bye 2011 , Hello 2012 !


BYE 2011 , HELLO 2012!
It's already the end of the year, people! :)
2011 for me is a year full of joy and laughters, but there were tears too hehe :)


I never regret anything happened this year,*because i always believe, i got something new to learn whatever happened to me, either it's good or bad. :)
But i had one thing that i learned this year. 

" DO NOT EVER TRUST ANYONE EXCEPT YOURSELF."
Even it's your friends. Because we never know, some people look good in front of us, but they're actually the one who betraying us.
hihi :) 

2011 also giving me so many memories.
 I meet new friends, new thing, and many things that i never know before.
  2011 is kinda special year for me.
I really enjoying myself with the things i do. 
I hope 2012 also giving me some good things too.

New Year. New Hope. New Chance.
I always believe that if there's a hope, there's a chance.
Always be grateful and be happy people! :)


anyways, i only want to greet you all 
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012!
Throw the bad memories, Keep the great memories, and fighting for your future!
<3
Much love from me to you all my readers! :)
i v o n n a v i v i e n n e . thehottestkpop.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. hahahahaa kita sehati sekalii~~ aku jg pake gambar yg pertama itu buat New Year post ku :D wkwkwkkww:D

    blog mu jdi cantik pooll ;) font ny unyu2.. wkwkwkw :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha~ aww sehati <3 hihi :* jadi malu :$ haha :p

    ReplyDelete