"Don’t underestimate KPOP fans, their hearts are purer than anyone else.
They love courageously. They try their best to tackle difficult obstacles, language and culture barrier.
KPOP FANS symbolizes PEACE. They don’t discriminate based in race.
They befriend people with the same interest from different countries.
They are more passionate and warm than anyone else."
-
A Psychologist, 2012.

Thursday, November 24, 2011

My 5.000th pageviews! :)

Hello people! :)
I'm write this post just wanna say big thanks to all of you
who visiting my blog until today! :)
Once again,
THANK YOU VERY MUCH! :)


I'm just starting blogging about 2,5 months and i got 5000+ readers! :')


I'm so glad! :)
Please keep loving and visiting my blog!
I always trying my best for giving you all the newest news about 2PM and KPOP.
I hope i can get many readers everyday so i'm get excited to write some news hehe :)

If you wanna share your mind or tell or ask me about anything,
contact me on twitter @ivonnavivienne or just give comment on my blog !
Thank you!
I love you all~
haha :)




No comments:

Post a Comment