"Don’t underestimate KPOP fans, their hearts are purer than anyone else.
They love courageously. They try their best to tackle difficult obstacles, language and culture barrier.
KPOP FANS symbolizes PEACE. They don’t discriminate based in race.
They befriend people with the same interest from different countries.
They are more passionate and warm than anyone else."
-
A Psychologist, 2012.

Sunday, November 6, 2011

My 2PM's Hands Up Album!


Hello! :) 
Finally after a long wait, i had my 1st 2PM's Hands Up Album! This is the Indonesian version. But it include a poster and a mini photobook too hihi~



What about you? 
Have you had your 2PM's Hands Up Album? :) 
But, for you who stay in Surabaya, it's a lot difficult to get this CD. 
If you can't find the CD in Surabaya, ask me! :)
I'll help you!

(Me and My Hands Up Album. hihi <3) 

No comments:

Post a Comment