"Don’t underestimate KPOP fans, their hearts are purer than anyone else.
They love courageously. They try their best to tackle difficult obstacles, language and culture barrier.
KPOP FANS symbolizes PEACE. They don’t discriminate based in race.
They befriend people with the same interest from different countries.
They are more passionate and warm than anyone else."
-
A Psychologist, 2012.

Friday, November 18, 2011

2AM Jinwoon released his solo single " Now or Never" !


IAM!
On November 17th,
2AM's maknae Jeong JinWoon released his solo single, " Now or Never " !


Have you see the MV? :)
This song is unlike other 2AM's ballad songs. 
It shows Jinwoon's different side. Let's take a loot at the MV! 



What do you think? :)

Here is the lyrics :
( Romanization + English Translation)
Romanization :
pado cheoreom, millyeo oneun, han norae ga isseo
meom chulsu eobtneun norae ga, daga ogo isseo
jigeumi animyeon nae kkum deureul
irulsu eobseul geot gataseo
itneun geudaero nal mannago shipeoseo
haneureul naneun sae cheoreom
barameul tagoseo shiwon hage
norae hane, norae hane
bada e saneun gorae cheoreom
padoreul gareumyeo shiwon hage
chumeul chune, chumeul chune
na cheoreom
bawi e, buseo jineun
nae moseub bo asseo
kkeut eobshi daga oneun
geu pado sogeseo
jigeumi animyeon nae maeumeul
alsu eobseul geot gataseo
itneun geudaero nal mannago shipeoseo
haneureul naneun sae cheoreom
barameul tagoseo shiwon hage
norae hane, norae hane
bada e saneun gorae cheoreom
padoreul gareumyeo shiwon hage
chumeul chune, chumeul chune
na cheoreom
pok pungu, sogeseo
nan dashi ireona ne
nae ape, pyeol chyeojin
sesangeul hyanghae, nan pado cheoreom
haneureul naneun sae cheoreom
barameul tagoseo shiwon hage
norae hane, norae hane
bada e saneun gorae cheoreom
padoreul gareumyeo shiwon hage
chumeul chune, chumeul chune
na cheoreom
pok pungu, sogeseo
nan dashi ireona ne
nae ape, pyeol chyeojin
sesangeul hyanghae
pok pungu, sogeseo
nan dashi ireona ne
nae ape, pyeol chyeojin
sesangeul hyanghae, nan pado cheoreom

English Translation :

Like a wave, there’s a song that’s coming towards me
There’s an unstoppable song coming near.
If not now, I don’t think I’ll be able to live my dreams
I want to meet me as I am.
Like the bird that flies in the sky, in the wind, refreshingly, I sing, I sing.
Like the whale that lives in the sea, in the waves, refreshingly, I dance, I dance.
Like me.
I saw myself breaking on that boulder
Within those waves that come at me endlessly.
If not now, I don’t think I’ll be able to know my heart
I want to meet me as I am.
Like the bird that flies in the sky, in the wind, refreshingly, I sing, I sing.
Like the whale that lives in the sea, in the waves, refreshingly, I dance, I dance.
Like me.
Within the storm, I rise again
Towards the world spread before me, I, like the waves.
Like the bird that flies in the sky, in the wind, refreshingly, I sing, I sing.
Like the whale that lives in the sea, in the waves, refreshingly, I dance, I dance.
Like me.
Within the storm, I rise again
Towards the world spread before me,
Within the storm, I rise again
Towards the world spread before me, like me.


No comments:

Post a Comment