"Don’t underestimate KPOP fans, their hearts are purer than anyone else.
They love courageously. They try their best to tackle difficult obstacles, language and culture barrier.
KPOP FANS symbolizes PEACE. They don’t discriminate based in race.
They befriend people with the same interest from different countries.
They are more passionate and warm than anyone else."
-
A Psychologist, 2012.

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

my me2day :)


Me2Day is South Korea's biggest social networking and micro-blogging web service where

 users post a text up to 150 characters, some of which could be linked with (photo) images,

 (music) sounds, and videos from your browser, desktop, email and with mobile phone 

wherever you happen to be.


The name of me2DAY has two meanings. One is 'me-too' that means "I agree 

with you", and the other is 'me & today' that means "Let me tell you about my today".


There are lots of Korean Stars who had me2day account :) And now, 

ME2DAY IS IN ENGLISH!


Be friends with me in me2day!

:)





No comments:

Post a Comment