"Don’t underestimate KPOP fans, their hearts are purer than anyone else.
They love courageously. They try their best to tackle difficult obstacles, language and culture barrier.
KPOP FANS symbolizes PEACE. They don’t discriminate based in race.
They befriend people with the same interest from different countries.
They are more passionate and warm than anyone else."
-
A Psychologist, 2012.

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The Hottest Kpop - My blog template photo :)

Hello! :)
This post is about my template photo for this blog. hehe~
Every month i always updating my template photo depends of 2PM's latest photo.
Do you like it? hehe~ i designed it by myself. 

1st template : 
(2PM's I'm Your Man)

2nd template : 
(2PM's Republic of 2PM)

3rd template : 
(2PM's Republic of 2PM)

4th template:
(CHRISTMAS version)
Since now is a lovely month, December, i'm gonna make my template photo theme is 2PM Christmas Version! i'm gonna post in on December 24th 2011, one day before Christmas!
:) 
BUT, i've changed my mind hihi~ i'll post it today, on December 10th 2011 :)
hehe there's no special reason, but i'll post it now. hihi :)


5th template :
(NEW YEAR version)
It's already the end of year!
Bye 2011, Welcome 2012! :)
My template is the new year version. hihi~ have a wonderful year all my readers!
NEW YEAR. NEW HOPE. NEW CHANCE! <3

6th template :
(2012 Greeting Session Version)







1 comment:

  1. Nice blog. Thanks ya info2nya... mampir balik yah... sy juga lagi buat blog baru, sy mau tulis tentang K pop

    http://whatskpop.blogspot.com/

    Thanks ya.. salam kenal :)

    ReplyDelete