"Don’t underestimate KPOP fans, their hearts are purer than anyone else.
They love courageously. They try their best to tackle difficult obstacles, language and culture barrier.
KPOP FANS symbolizes PEACE. They don’t discriminate based in race.
They befriend people with the same interest from different countries.
They are more passionate and warm than anyone else."
-
A Psychologist, 2012.

Friday, October 21, 2011

My AWESOME 19th birthday!




Hello! Today, October 21st 2011 is my born day! :) Thank God for giving me fabulous 19 years with a happy family , my lovely friends, and everything i had until today! Today, my very beloved friends, Stefanie and Desi made me so happy! Kyyaa~ <3 because i finally had my very first 2PM THIS IS FOR MY HOTTEST's photo book! <3



I also receive some food gift from my friend. kkk~


I couldn't say anything, except :


THANK YOU GIRLS!



I LOVE YOU ALL! <3

And today i receive so many birthday wishes. Thank to them. I wish all the wishes can come true someday. kkk~ Especially meet lovely my beastly idol, 2PM. hahaha :DD
Thank You Everyone! :*

No comments:

Post a Comment