"Don’t underestimate KPOP fans, their hearts are purer than anyone else.
They love courageously. They try their best to tackle difficult obstacles, language and culture barrier.
KPOP FANS symbolizes PEACE. They don’t discriminate based in race.
They befriend people with the same interest from different countries.
They are more passionate and warm than anyone else."
-
A Psychologist, 2012.

Saturday, October 15, 2011

2PM Junsu chat with his fans! (part 2)




Fan: Oppa I miss you ㅠㅠㅠ I wrote questions but they're all getting lost….
Junsu: me too!!!

Fan: Oppa do you know what "즐" is?
Junsu: KIN (the word 즐 looks like KIN sideways, it was chatting slang for "have fun chatting" [즐거운 채팅하세요])

Fan: Junsu~^^ I love you!! We're waiting for you in Japan. Do you miss us too?
Junsu: yes I miss you !!

Fan: Oppa is so charming~~
Junsu: hello!!!

Fan: Oppa I'm behind you I can see you..!!
Junsu: I can see you!

Fan: Our Jun.K oppa ^^~~ thank you for giving us such a great song. I'm alive~ ♥ I want to see ALIVE in Thailand!!……
Junsu: ^-^ thank you!!!

Fan: I'm worn out really!!!! Just one reply!! just one really can you not see me begging here? Even though you're in front of the computer you can't see my writing if this comment passes by what about my reply?
Junsu: [ENG] baby im here

Fan: Oppa I like Prague the most, after going to Prague shall we go to Switzerland?!
Junsu: lets just go to Switzerland first

Fan: how tall are you? your real height!!
Junsu: 9million

Fan: Oppa, so around when can we hear your new song ♥_♥?
Junsu: very soon

Fan: Do you like the number 9 million?
Junsu: I've said it too many times so I'll change it to 9 thousand million

Fan: Junsu oppa would you marry me @.@?
Junsu: spaaaaace [the fan wrote "would you marry me" in Konglish, "would you" in Konglish sounds like "우주" in Korean, which means space)

Fan: Oppa is really good-looking and I'm really pretty kekekkekekekekekeke
Junsu: kekekekekeke

Fan: Junsu oppa~~~~
Junsu: what ^^

Fan: Oppa whats your treasure?? hehe
Junsu: Hmm huhehehe

Fan: Oppa, I'm a disappointment…
Junsu: huh???

Fan: Do you have any worries at the moment? What are they?
Junsu: Nowadays fitness and health

Fan: Oppa oppa oppa!!!!!
Junsu: yesyesyesyes^^

Fan: YO! Daegu guy G! Jun.K is real~ and oppa! Oppa is really good at rapping ㅠ
Junsu: kekeke please eat!

Fan: Oppa do you wanna share my hard drive ^^;;;;;;;;;;;
Junsu: kekekeke not allowed

[ENG] Fan: Junsu oppa…When to come Hong Kong? Alive is a good song..plz come to Hong Kong!!! TT
Junsu: I WANNA GO… WOULD SEE !!!!

Fan: Junsu oppa do you wanna marry me~~
Junsu: just eat for now…keke

Fan: where did you live in Daegu?
Junsu: In Suseong district, Hwanggum area~

Fan: Junsu ♡ me
Junsu: Hi^^

Fan: Songwriter Junsu is great! Alive daebak!! Your next song will definitely be daebak too!!! In the future always daebak!!!
Junsu: thank you always~~ ^^

Fan: I want to go to Daegu! If I go to Daegu will I see lots of good-looking boys like oppa? kekeke
Junsu: Daegu is strong right

Fan: Who's the person you think about the most now?
Junsu: My mom ^^

Fan: Do you really intend to keep a panda? kekekeke
Junsu: I have a small one, I wanna keep

Fan: Whats oppa's favourite food?
Junsu: Ddukbokki

Fan: Always, thank you…
Junsu: keke I'm thanking you more^^

Fan: Alive daebak!!!!!
Junsu: Kkyak hehehe

Fan: Oppa your eyebrows and Honggu's eyebrows look the same ^--^ keke ^--^
Junsu: kekekekekekekeke

Fan: Oppa is it still surprising to hear people say that you're good-looking? Oppa you were like that to me!! But oppa do you know…? There's a halo behind you!!
Junsu: There's electric lighting behind me

Fan: hehe shy kekeke Oppa is there…he's there…eyy no!!!
Junsu: what?

Fan: Oppa after I eat will we get married?
Junsu: Come back after dessert

Fan: Oppa is the most expensive
Junsu: not expensive

Fan: Oppa, are you lonely?
Junsu: kekekeke why

Fan: I'm on the way back from work but I wanna see Su oppa so much ㅜㅜ ♥
Junsu: me too!! ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Fan: Oppa I saved up all my money lets set up a ddukbokki shop together ♡.
Junsu: give me your money kekeke

Fan: Is there a musical instrument you want to learn?
Junsu: I'm thinking about trying the guitar ^^

Fan: I have no hardships at all…but Kim Junsu whenever you see me you look tired ㅠㅠ
Junsu: I'm not tired, you give me strength ^^

Fan: you're gonna play the guitar too? ㅠㅠ
Junsu: I'm not gonna play it
Junsu: I had a fun time with you all! Please love ALIVE a lot!! I'm happy that we got to talk here! Please understand me missing some responses I love you all!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment